January 15, 2017
When the new year is upon us, well its the time we love incorporating new things in our life. Whether, its a new statement piece to something in your diet. We are all about trying new things and experimenting. We believe a new start should require all of us to try new things! Today, we are sharing some of our current favorites and items we did incorporate in our lives currently. Which one is your favorite?
Add color to your kitchen: We love adding a pop of color in your kitchen like rose gold because it can feel you completely changed it, but it’s such a minor change.
Grey Assemble: We are never against anyone having color in their wardrobe, but during the winter we love having the same color from head to toe with neutral pants. The best part of this look is you can wear these items separately year round!
Healthy Snack: We know the new year brings those healthy resolutions, but they can become extremely monotonous. For example, the same green juice can become very bland! Here’s a great way to have some veggies in your diet, but in a fun way!
Pantone 2017: This year is all about greenery! Pantone’s color of the year is going to make all of us a little more boho with a twist. Here’s a great way to bring in this wonderful color in your home.
January 6, 2017
So today, we’re sharing some of the goals and resolutions Team RSC has set out to accomplish in 2017.
Take a peek below, and be sure to share your 2017 resolutions in the comments!
1. Take time to relax
2. Clear out the clutter
3. Eat more veggies
4. Schedule more workouts
5. Take more vitamins
6. Unplug for a couple of hours
7. In the words of Eleanor Roosevelt, “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
8. Be more present
9. Find a charity to give back to
10. Don’t forget to splurge on yourself once and while
December 19, 2016
We are excited to share some great looks you can rock to ring in the new year! We want everyone to know it’s okay to NOT wear a dress! Here are some looks we love!
December 13, 2016
We always all have a friend who loves to entertain and host wonderful parties. Well, give back to them this year with one of these gift ideas!
December 5, 2016
We cannot believe it’s already December! We are going to share some of our current favorites!
Holographic Lip Glosses
Snickers Snack Cups Recipe
November 21, 2016
It’s the week of Thanksgiving and we cannot stop thinking about how Christmas is around the corner.Christmas is easily our favorite time of the year, and its rapid approach has us feeling giddy with excitement! Today, we are going to share a few stocking stuffer ideas! Which one is your favorite?
October 25, 2016
We are so close to Halloween and we could not be more excited! Here are two EASY and FUN DIY costumes you can wear this Saturday!
Share your favorite DIY’s with us!
October 21, 2016
The weekend is here and you know what that means: Friday Favorites! The holidays are somehow around the corner. We are going to share five of current fall favorites this season.
Favorite Healthy Dessert: Pumpkin Cookie Dough!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup protein powder of choice (I tried a brown rice blend, casein brand and paleo brand)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour (can substitute for coconut flour or almond flour for paleo version)*
- 1 T + granulated sweetener of choice (optional)**
- 2 T nut butter of choice (I used cashew)
- 1 T pure maple syrup
- 1 T + dairy free milk of choice
- Dairy free chocolate chips or other add-ins of choice (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, protein powder, flour of choice and sweetener and mix very well.
- In a small microwave-safe dish or stovetop, melt the nut butter with the maple syrup and add to the pumpkin mixture until fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon, add dairy free milk of choice until desired consistency is reached.
Favorite DIY: Coconut salt scrub
Favorite Decor: Sequin Polka Dot Pumpkin
Favorite Holiday Accessory:
October 12, 2016
Fall is here and one of the best sales is here. There is a huge sale on Shopbop’s and it’s going to make your jaw drop! Use the code MAINEVENT16 to take off 25% off all orders under $500 and 30% off orders over $500. Grab a shopping buddy to get a bigger discount. Designers like Ferragamo, Aquazzura, Tory Burch, and more are on sale!
Here are some items we love!