Via dei Pastini 12
- Phone number+39 06 6790798
- Business website ristoranteantonioalpant
2. What sights are worth skipping?
2. What sights are worth skipping?
Seaside stripes: rippled beach umbrellas, weathered lounge chair, and stripes are going to be huge this season.
Khaki: Designers have made this material work for lunch dates to street wear.
Yellow: We love yellow because it works for every single skin tone!
Stripes: Be prepared to wear blue and white stripes all season long!
Not two but one cutout: We’ve seen all the rage about 2 cutouts, but it looks like one cutout is going to be all the rage.
*All images from Elle.com
We are excited to show you another great gift guide for your dad!
One of our favorite fashion long weekends are here! The sales this weekend are something to REALLY consider because they are GOOD!*
6 Shore Road: The site is offering a 20% discount all weekend long.
Accompany: Save 15% off all orders under $100 with the code BEACHPLEASE15; 20% of all orders over $150 with the code BEACHPLEASE20; 25% off all orders over $200 with the code BEACHPLEASE25; and 30% off all orders over $300 with the code BEACHPLEASE30.
Alice + Olivia: Flash sale, up to 70% off tons of new and old products.
Ash: From May 25 to May 29, get 30% off all styles.
Barneys: Up to 50% off new sale styles.
Beach Bunny: Find styles up to 60% off through Memorial Day weekend.
Boohoo: The entire U.S. site is half off for the full week starting Monday May 22 through Monday May 29.
Burton: Save 20% off apparel and bags from May 22 to May 29.
Cotton On: The retailer is going 30% off site wide for the entire weekend.
Cratejoy: Subscription boxes are discounted by up to 50% off.
Cynthia Rowley: Tiered offerings between between 5/26 and 5/30 for 20- 35% off.
Dear Frances: Use the code “MEMORIAL25” to get 25% off at checkout from May 26 through May 29.
eBay: Starting 5/22 though 5/29, receive 20% off select purchases of $50+ with the code, P20MEMDAY. (Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States and paying with PayPal are eligible.)
French Connection: 30% off everything between 5/17 and 5/29.
Furla: From May 26 to May 29, Furla is offering 40% off select styles.
Guess: Save up to 50% off select full price items and an additional 50% off clearance all weekend long.
Hanky Panky: The brand’s semi-annual sale starts May 25 and goes through May 31 with discounts up to 65% off.
H&M: H&M is offering deals from $5! Save up to 60% off and get free shipping from 5/25 through 5/29 with the code 4791.
HOBO: Use the code “MEMDAY2017” on May 29th for 25% off.
Joes: Starting May 23 through May 29 the brand is offering free shipping and returns, as well as 25% off select styles with the code “MEM25.”
Katy Perry Footwear: From May 18 through June 3, get 30% off select styles.
Keds: From May 22 through Memorial Day, Keds is offering $20 off a $75 (full-priced) order.
La Mer Collections: With the code “SUMMER35,” you’ll receive 35% off this Memorial Day weekend.
Maje: From May 25 to June 1, Maje is offering an additional 20% off spring styles and sale items.
Marciano: Save up to 50% off select full price items and an additional 50% off all clearance.
Minted: Take 15% of all wedding orders from 5/25 to 5/30 with the code, MEMORIAL17.
Modcloth: Modcloth is offering 15% off no thresh, 20% off $100+, 30% off $200+, valid from 5/25 through 5/29 on full priced items.
My Theresa: 30% off all items.
Net-A-Porter: Up to 50% off select designers starting 5/23.
Nordstrom: Receive 40% off beginning May 24 through June 4.
PAIGE: Items on sale between 5/25 and 5/30.
Puma: The site will be shipping your orders free of charge all weekend long!
Roxy: Roxy will be taking up to 40% off sale items from May 26 to May 29.
Seafolly: From May 26 to May 29, Roxy will be taking up to 40% of all sale items.
Smoke X Mirrors: You can get 20% off core styles with the code “SxMemDay20,” and 10% off Sodapop and GEO items with “SxMemDay10” through Memorial Day.
Solid & Striped: Use the code “MDW20” to receive 20% off select styles through May 29.
The Outnet: Get an extra 40% off selected lines from 5/26 to 5/2.
Urban Outfitters: Take up to 50% off in the Long Weekend sale, plus 30% off bras, 20% off tees, & more, from 5/23 to 5/29.
White + Warren: Additional 25% off 40% off markdowns between 5/25 and 5/29.
ZAC Zac Posen: 40% off select styles between 5/26 and 5/30.
*Sales found from Glamour Magazine.
Happy Tuesday lovely friends! We are continuing part 2 series of our Mother’s Day gift guide.
The Elizabeth and James Bryant Square Sunglasses ($185) come in a classic shape that will never go out of style.
We know it’s not about saying thank to your mom just on one holiday, but it’s a great day to give them so extra love. Since the holiday is around the corner, we’ve got some amazing and chic gifts for any mom! Share your favorites with us!
1. Rose Shirt: Marc Jacobs teamed up with Christy Turlington Burns’s charity, Every Mother Counts, on this graphic tee ($65). It’s meant to promote love and safety. 100% of proceeds go to EMC.
2. DVF’s Bezou Silk Twill Scarf ($178) features the floral print that goes with everything.
3. Customize one of Sarah and Chloe’s diamond signet rings ($148) for a daily statement piece.
4. Coca Mask: This is one of the creamiest face mask’s we’ve ever tried. Not to mention, it smells like cocoa heaven! It contains hyaluronic acid, retinol, and zinc. It’s a great anti-aging cream.
5. Under eye massager-For all her self-care goals: a gentle under-eye massager plus a duo of Kate Somerville’s game-changing retinol creams.
Join us on Monday, May 15, 2017 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas for the 2017 Genesis Annual Luncheon featuring keynote speaker Arianna Huffington. Luncheon begins at 11:30 a.m.
Named to Time Magazine’s list of the world’s 100 most influential people and the Forbes Most Powerful Women list, Arianna Huffington founded The Huffington Post in May 2005. In August 2016 she launched Thrive Global, a corporate and consumer platform designed to improve the health and productivity of businesses and individuals around the world.
Since 1985, Genesis has served as a beacon of hope for women and children escaping unspeakable violence. By supporting the Genesis Luncheon, you will walk alongside women and children on their journey to the abuse-free lives they deserve. We hope to see you there!
Purchase your tickets here: http://www.genesisshelter.org/events/luncheon/raffle/
Luncheon Co-Chairs: Nikki and Crayton Webb
Underwriting Co-Chairs: Abi and Fred Perpall
Raffle Chair: Rachel Michell
IN THE NEWS
The Jane Doe and HeRO Awards signify our community’s zero tolerance for domestic violence. Read about this year’s honorees.
My Sweet Charity announces keynote speaker for 2017 Genesis Annual Luncheon. Read Article
Hello everyone! We cannot believe it’s going to May next week! Time is just flying back and the month’s are going to get warmer. There are so many beauty trends out there and we are going to share some of our favorites.
1. Josie Maran 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil Light-Adding oil to your face is important especially when it’s dry from the heat! Not to mention, it’s great for your hair. Who doesn’t love a product that has two uses?
2. Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist- Sunscreen is important year round as you know, but the heat can melt off your makeup is so frustrating. This mist is perfect for keeping your makeup in place and it’s SPF 50!
3. LipSense-We love this lip balm because it keeps them hydrated with a little tint.
4. Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo- This stuff is amazing because it doesn’t have silicone and oil. It cleans your hair very well and stops grease! Not to mention, it stops frizz very well.
5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer –This moisturizer is oil free and has a wonderful finish. It’s light and perfect for those extremely hot days. It’s a one step moisturizer with spf 20! It allows skin to breathe while adding a nice radiance.
“Researchers all over the world are working fervently on a cure to end Alzheimer’s. And once we unlock the mystery of ending Alzheimer’s, we’ll be well on our way to relieving caregiver stress.
That is the Quest of the Alzheimer’s Association. Ending Alzheimer’s disease and providing hope to caregivers worldwide. Pursuing a cure while ensuring care and support services – that’s our mission. Regretfully, we haven’t found the right key yet. But until we do, the Alzheimer’s Association will continue to partner with investigators across the globe, and will provide funding to keep the Quest for a cure on track, and a top priority.”
We were so honored to be coordinating with Alzheimer’s Association and working with such an amazing cause!
Here’s some amazing images by Thomas Garza Photography!