1. Drink at least 10 glasses of 8 ounces of purified water!
2. Green drinks are great for your skin, as long as they are low in sugar, juice your own at home in the blender, adding agave instead of refined sugar.
Kale drinks with spirulina is the way to go. My favorite is Athletic Greens sold at Whole Foods, that contains organic superfoods, digestive enzymes, and probiotics.
3. Wash your face when you wake up with tepid water and a soft wash cloth. Use a toner (my favorite with Rosewater from Lancome) to even out my skin tone before applying my facial cream and makeup.
TONIQUE RADIANCE CLARIFYING EXFOLIATING TONER
4. I think it’s important to moisturize. Here are two lotions that I swear by! My favorite lotions I use when I am apply more natural makeup is by Clinique. However, when you need to wear heavier makeup then use La Mer lotion because it fills in your pores and makes your face look extra matte.
CLINIQUEDramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
5. Before and after makeup application is crucial
Use this spray before makeup:
Use this spray to set your makeup for the day:
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
6. Continue to spray and dab your face with clean cotton pads throughout the day to add moisture with this from Kiehl’s: ‘Cactus Flower & Tibetan Ginseng’ Mist. This cooling, refreshing mist purifies and hydrates your skin. It gives your skin new life with every spritz.
7. End the day with cleaning and cleansing! Eye Makeup Remover, pure and natural, at Whole Foods, Jason! Gently Priced!
I Fell in love with Tata Harper years ago when I interviewed her at Neiman Marcuc NorthPark Center, such a Zen guru and everything is natural! This is what you want on your face when you drift off to slumber land!
It’s for all skin types, but I like this nourishing oil cleanser.
Over night cream is a must and you can sleep in this! Note that I have dry to normal skin, there are numerous choices for your skin type!
Restorative Eye Cream: Daily age defying eye treatment helps reduce appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark shadows. It leaves your eye area looking brighter and younger.
9. Exfoliate: I exfoliant every three days, this should always be with a light hand with upward movements, and no pulling. Use tepid water, never hot water!
Obsessed with all products from ZENJENN, but the green tea face scrub is very gentle for my skin! Jenn body scrubs, salts, oils along with the facial products are amazing! “Taking care of your whole self”!
10. Remember that a healthy mind and body will give you the best skin glow EVER!