We are sharing our favorite winter skincare & beauty favorites! Our skin goes through some serious changes during the winter. It’s really important to keep your skin hydrated and to not have your skin looking dull.
- Mac prep and prime is a wonderful way to keep your skin hydrated and keeping your makeup looking great all day.
- Charlotte Tilbury face moisturizer is one of our favorites! We have been noticing it has been minimizing our pores and provides a wonderful glow.
- Philosophy body wash is the one wash that doesn’t leave you squeaky clean. We hate that feeling in the winter because it feels like it’s stripping all of your natural oils. This body wash keeps you feeling clean, but moisturized.
- Lano lips is one lip balm we cannot get enough of! It keeps them hydrated for so long and you don’t feel like you need to keep re-applying.
- Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil is the perfect accessory to your night time routine. Since we are all feeling a little extra dry this is the best item to put on your face before you go to sleep. It will keep your skin feeling soft and supple.
- Old Hendriksen scrub and vitamin C serum are two items we cannot live without. It’s so important to use a scrub all year around, but especially in the winter. It will remove all that dead skin that will keep you from looking radiant. The vitamin C serum is just another item we love to keeping our skin looking healthy. It gives your skin that extra boost that we all need in the winter.
- Mists’s are one of our favorite ways to keep our skin moist and keep your makeup set throughout the day. We’ve shared three of our favorites in this list!
- Tony Moly face masks are an affordable way to give your skin some extra love. We use these once a week while we are watching some of our favorite Netflix shows! Transform dull, tired skin into healthy, moisturized skin in as little as 20 minutes!